Thursday 23 July 2015

Long time no post.

Hello everyone long time no posting.


I've been rather busy with real life so haven't posted much. Still I've had a few updates from the last few months.

First of are a few pictures from the modern warfare game at Falkirk this year.































Very enjoyable game which ended with prince barry being bundled onto a T-55 and carried off into ultranationalists hands.


For my latest thing of the painting desk is a GROM squad equipped for close combat.










Well that it for now. Have to get back to painting my frost gave miniatures.

4 comments:

  1. That modern game looks like fun and great job on that cammo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun times. I like the film crew ... been meaning to buy that set, great reminder :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thay’s really great helpful blog thanks for shareing
    For great first business trip visit here now서울출장안마

    ReplyDelete